2 months ago
Welcome to Lake Geneva Area Schools!
If you are new to the area or have recently moved, welcome!
Please register your 4K -12th grade students at our District Administration Center located at 208 E. South Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147. Contact us at 262-348-1000.
To enroll, you will need to provide:
- Proof of residency (current utility bill or lease agreement)
- Your child's birth certificate.
- Live outside our district but want to Open Enroll? Please scroll down for details.
E-Registration for the 2017-18 School Year Opens August 1st. Learn more.
Badger Photo Orders:
Lake Geneva Middle School Photo Orders:
Eastview Photo Orders:
Central Denison Photo Orders:
Star Center Photo OrdersPhoto Orders:
District Office School Year Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Questions? Call the district office at 262-348-1000. Fax: 262-248-9704
Lake Geneva Schools Open Enrollment Information
Thank you for your interest in opening enrolling in Lake Geneva Schools for the 2017-18 school year. Please follow these steps to apply for open enrollment:
1) Visit the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction website and open enrollment brochure for important open enrollment information, criteria and FAQ's.
2) Fill out the online application. (Note: the application will only appear on the site during the open enrollment window)
3) Lake Geneva Schools will notify you in writing via US Mail in early June to let you know whether your open enrollment application has been approved or denied and provide next steps.
4) Questions? Please contact Anne Ruedebusch at 262-348-1000, ext. 1100.
5) If you miss the open enrollment window and would like to apply for an exception application, please use these links:
- 2017-18 E-Registration Save The Date
- E-Registration Instructions (2017-18)
- School Registration Info
- 4K & Kindergarten
- Badger High School
- Central-Denison Elementary
- Eastview Elementary
- Lake Geneva Middle School
- Star Center Elementary
- Open House & Photos Schedule (2017-18)
- Registration Resources